An Honor Club is the minimum requirements set by Optimist International to be sure that an Optimist Club is doing what it needs to do to sustain itself in the coming year and in the future. The requirments are very simple:
- Complete 3 service projects
- Complete all financial obligations
- Complete recognition of a community or club member as an Optimist of the Year or Friend of Youth
- Complete the President's Pride report
- End the year with +1 or more members than were on the roster when the year began
With a strong finish and a smooth handoff, I am certain that we can reach our organizational goal of achieving 100,000 members by the 100th anniversary of Optimist International. Let Honor Clubs lead the way.